The Kinderhook Reformed Church is committed to empowering and inspiring our young people to live whole lives as disciples of Christ in a loving, welcoming, intergenerational community, which is rooted in the joys and traditions of the Church.
- Acceptance: Our children and youth will recognize that all of us are beloved children of God, through empathy and inclusion of others.
- Trustworthy: Our children and youth will be trustworthy persons, showing commitment and loyalty.
- Sacrifice: Our children and youth will think of and give to others through service, conservation and stewardship.
- Prayer: Our children and youth will be people of prayer, for their own lives and for others.
- Christian community: Our children and youth will be aware that the church community is a safe place where all are known and loved and their role in continuing the tradion.
- Love: Our children and youth will show compassion, concern, and care for others because we first have been loved by Christ
- Faith: Our children and youth will learn about foundations of Christian faith and worship, especially in the Reformed tradition.
- Fruit of the Spirit: Our children and youth will demonstrate love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, generosity, faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control.
- Relevant to life now: Our children and youth will experience God as active in our lives and communities now.
- Community Our children and youth will understand their formation is something in which the entire church community invests, not just parents.
For more information regarding our Youth Sunday school please contact Elize Visser at 518-758-9311.
For More information reparding our Youth Group or Vacation Bible School please contact Patti Varga at 518-755-3054.